Membership in CEC is a unified membership. This means that dues are for the national organization and the state organization. More information concerning membership can be found on the Membership page of the CEC website.
- New Member? Click to get started filling out the online Membership Application.
- Time to renew? Click to login with your existing registration information.
- Table of 2011 CEC Membership Dues
- Frequently Asked Questions about membership - including login, payment, and contact information.
- CCEC Member Handbook
- CEC Publications
- Career Development
- Advocacy and Support
- Special Interest Divisions (17)
- Peer Networking and Leadership Opportunities
- & Many More!
Student membership provides all the benefits of Professional membership at a special student rate. Student members must be a full-time student at an accredited college or university; or a part-time student who is not engaged in full-time employment as a certified professional in the field of education.
Other Ways to Join
Call to Join - If you have a MasterCard, VISA, or Discover card, call CEC's Constituent Services Center toll free at 888/232-7733 or TTY 866/915-5000. Representatives are available to take your call Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time.
Fax or Mail your Application
An application is provided in the form of an Adobe Acrobat file. Download, print, and fax your application to CEC at 703/264-9494. Or download, print, and send your application and payment to:
P.O. Box 79026
Baltimore, MD 21279-0026
Adobe Acrobat/PDF files require the use of the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from the Adobe web site.
- CEC Professional Membership Application
- CEC Student Membership Application
- CEC Premier Membership Application
- CEC Retired Membership Application
- CEC Associate Membership Application